Nehemiah – Chapter 10
“Becoming a Leader from the Knee’s Up”
|First Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah Chapter One:
· A Spiritual Leader goes first to God, and then makes themselves available.
· Prayer makes us wait, clears our vision, quiets our hearts, it activates our faith.
· You have to Know the Word, to Claim It.
Second Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah Chapter Two:
· The Presence of Faith, Does Not Mean and Absence of Planning
· Nehemiah did Nothing for Three Days, Do we Take Time to Sit Before God?
· Opposition does not mean that you are outside of the Will of God.
Third Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 4:1-9:
· Critic’s Resist Change, Run with Critics, and Don’t See Things from God’s Perspective
· Intensified Opposition Requires Intensified Action.
Fourth Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 4:10-28:
· Determine a Rallying Point for your Family
· Discouragement comes when we take our eyes off of Jesus.
· God calls us to have a balance of faith and action.
Fifth Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 5:
· Correction is Carried Out Most Effectively When we Make a Promise, Preferably a Public Promise
· Its Ok to have Nice Things, but it is not OK to Let Nice Things Have You.
· Our Public Sin Makes us Look No Different Than the Rest of The World
Sixth Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 6:
· It is OK to say NO.
· Fear Does Not Give License to Sin.
Seventh Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 8:
· Become Christians that Care about the Voice of God.
· Gaining Insight takes Time, the Right People and the Right Attitude
Eighth Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 8:
· Develop a Plan
· Focus on the Benefits
Ninth Week’s Takeaways – Nehemiah 9:
10th Week's Takeaways – Nehemiah Chapter 9:
11th Week's Takeaways – Nehemiah Chapter 10: